Tales from the Wasteland
A gentleman with sour breath and weak, searching hands. He's creepy.
- Cool +1
- Hard +1
- Hot -2
- Sharp +1
- Weird +2
- An man in high formal wear, with a smooth face, soft eyes, and a crippled body.
- Looks a little like Tim Curry.
- Audrey the Driver: +1
- Jav the Doc: +1
- Mar the Battlebabe: =0
- Heron the Skinner: =0
Gear and Barter
- hidden knives (2-harm hand infinite)
- violation glove (hand hi-tech)
- brain relay (area, close, hi-tech)
- 5-barter of oddiments
- fraying tuxedo with patches of red plaid
- Deep brain scan
- In-brain puppet strings
- Direct-brain whisper projection
- A new brainer move
- Sin’s a creepy meddler with mysterious, twisted goals of his own.
- He wants to be close to people, especially if they’ve encountered the psychic maelstrom.
- He cares… a little too much. Stop stroking my hand.
- He is very protective of the maelstrom.
- His tuxedo is tattered, and the larger holes are patched with red plaid flannel.
- His right hand is deformed due to an unknown accident. It’s basically a claw. He uses melted wax and a (violation) glove to make it appear vaguely normal, but it’s not convincing.
- He writes letters to the maelstrom. Not sure how he delivers them.
The psychic maelstrom and YOU
- Lost memory: Sin escaped from some psychologically scarring event late in childhood by opening his mind to the maelstrom. The maelstrom embraced and coddled him, and Sin fell in love.